Quogue, Southampton, East Hampton, and Montauk
Fly Directly From NYC to The Hamptons
BLADE offers regularly scheduled flights between The Hamptons from Manhattan.
Where We Fly:
- Southampton Heliport – Meadow Lane, Southampton, NY 11968 (West end of Meadow Lane)
- East Hampton Airport – 200 Daniels Hole Road Wainscott, New York 11954
- Montauk Airport – 428 East Lake Dr Montauk, NY 11954
- Quogue / Weshamption Francis S. Gabreski Airport – 150 Riverhead Rd, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
- Westhampton – 308 Sheldon Ln, Westhampton Beach NY 11978
- Shelter Island Seaplane Base
How to Book
Check out the app, and either
- Purchase a seat on an already existing flight. Seats range in price from $495-$1,250.
- Launch your own crowdsourced flight. Fly at the time of your choosing and sell unused seats to the community. Learn more about how crowdsourcing works.
- Charter your own private flight.
Frequent Hamptons Flyer? Try BLADE Passport
Whether you are flying to the Hamptons or Nantucket from New York, helicoptering from LA to Palm Springs, or even taking a 5 minute BLADE Bounce Airport Transfer, BLADE Passport provides both savings as well as unique benefits. Such benefits include: up to three complimentary BLADE Bounce Flights, a dedicated Passport holder 24/7 Flier Relations phone number, and an ability to book your entire summer season in advance with your own Passport counselor.
BLADE offers three different tiers of helicopters, distinguished by speed and comfort. Our standard service operates on Eurocopter A-Stars, followed by BLADE XCEL, Bell 407s, which allow us to offer earlier flights during noise-restricted hours at East Hampton Airport, and culminating with BLADE Agusta, known as the fastest helicopter to the Hamptons, which offers service to Southampton in as little as 22 minutes from Manhattan.
BLADE also offers its BLADE Aqua seaplane service to East Hampton, Montauk, Sag Harbor, and Shelter Island. BLADE Aqua is available on a by-the-seat, crowdsourced, or charter basis.BOOK NOW