Quogue, Southampton, East Hampton, and Montauk
Where We Fly:
- Southampton Heliport – Meadow Lane, Southampton, NY 11968 (West end of Meadow Lane)
- East Hampton Airport – 200 Daniels Hole Road Wainscott, New York 11954
- Montauk Airport – 428 East Lake Dr Montauk, NY 11954
- Quogue / Weshamption Francis S. Gabreski Airport – 150 Riverhead Rd, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
- Westhampton – 308 Sheldon Ln, Westhampton Beach NY 11978
- Shelter Island Seaplane Base
How to Book
Check out the app, and either
- Purchase a seat on an already existing flight. Seats range in price from $495-$1,250.
- Launch your own crowdsourced flight. Fly at the time of your choosing and sell unused seats to the community. Learn more about how crowdsourcing works.
- Charter your own private flight.
BLADE offers three different tiers of helicopters, distinguished by speed and comfort. Our standard service operates on Eurocopter A-Stars, followed by BLADE XCEL, Bell 407s, which allow us to offer earlier flights during noise-restricted hours at East Hampton Airport, and culminating with BLADE Agusta, known as the fastest helicopter to the Hamptons, which offers service to Southampton in as little as 22 minutes from Manhattan.
BLADE also offers its BLADE Aqua seaplane service to East Hampton, Montauk, Sag Harbor, and Shelter Island. BLADE Aqua is available on a by-the-seat, crowdsourced, or charter basis.BOOK NOW