If your flight is delayed or cancelled due to weather, you will be notified by Team BLADE via email, text, phone or in-app notification. View all Flight Cancellation and Delay Policies.
Cadillac All-Weather Guarantee
BLADE will provide complimentary chauffeur-driven Cadillac vehicles for customers on flights canceled due to weather scheduled to fly between New York City and all Hamptons locations on Eastbound flights on Fridays and Westbound flights on Mondays between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Car departure times may differ than your original flight time and pick up locations for Hamptons flights may be limited to East Hampton Airport. You also will be in a car with other passengers.BLADE will credit your Account with the amount charged for the cancelled Flight that may be used for future travel for up to 12 months from the date such credit is issued.
Weather Insurance. Weather Insurance is available as an upgrade for purchase on select routes. If you choose to add Weather Insurance, in the event of a weather cancellation, you can opt to receive a full credit card refund rather than BLADE credits to your Account.
This upgrade is recommended for international or occasional BLADE travelers, who may not have the opportunity to utilize Blade credits.
Weather Insurance Terms:
- If you have purchased Weather Insurance and your flight is canceled due to weather and you prefer a credit card refund instead of BLADE credits, please call Flier Relations at 844-FLY-BLADE andBLADE will refund your fare.
- The Cadillac All-Weather Guarantee is applicable to fliers who opt for BLADE’s weather insurance and request a credit card refund.
- the credit card refund amount is based on the entire value of the order – flight price, taxes, upgrades (excluding Weather Insurance upgrade).
- Credit card refunds are applicable to purchases made using credit cards only. It is not applicable to flights purchased withBLADE Credits or Gift Cards.
- Weather Insurance must be added during checkout, it cannot be added after you purchase your flight.